Investment performance for all Funds is presented gross of fees and is inclusive of dividends and interest. Investment returns represent past performance and do not guarantee future results. Returns and principal values will fluctuate such that, upon redemption, units may be worth more or less than their original cost. Indices that comprise benchmarks are unmanaged and are inclusive of dividends and interest. Investors cannot invest directly in the indices.
- 1Quaker Growth & Income Fund Benchmark: 30% S&P 500, 9% Russell Mid-Cap, 8% Russell 2000, 20% MSCI ACWI ex-US, 3% MSCI World, 5% FTSE NAREIT, 18% Barclays Aggregate Bond, and 7% Barclays Global Aggregate Bond as of 1/31/21; formerly 28% S&P 500, 9% Russell Mid-Cap, 8% Russell 2000, 25% MSCI ACWI ex-US, 5% FTSE NAREIT, 18% Barclays Aggregate Bond, and 7% Barclays Global Aggregate Bond.
- 2Quaker Green Impact Fund Benchmark: 35% S&P 500, 65% MSCI World Index.
- 3Quaker Index Fund Benchmark: 100% S&P 500 Index.
- 4Quaker Core Bond Fund Benchmark: Barclays Aggregate Bond Index.
- 5Short Term Investment Fund Benchmark: 80% Bank of America Merrill Lynch US Treasury & Agency 1-3 Year, 20% Lipper Money Market Fund.
- The Quaker Growth & Income Fund estimated expense ratio for 2021 is based on budgeted investment fees and administrative expenses totaling 0.79% (79 basis points). The Fund’s total expense ratio for the past five years has averaged 0.76% (76 basis points).
- The Quaker Green Impact Fund operates with a flat annualized fee of 0.85% (85 basis points).
- The Quaker Index Fund operates with a tiered fee schedule of 0.30% (30 basis points) on the first $5 million, 0.25% (25 bps) on the next $5 million, and 0.20% (20 bps) on balances above $10 million.
- The Quaker Core Bond Fund operates with a flat annualized fee of 0.60% (60 basis points).
- The Short Term Investment Fund operates with a flat annualized fee of 0.34% (34 basis points).