About UsWe are a Quaker non-profit organization providing cost effective, professional socially responsible investment management services to Friends meetings, churches, schools and organizations.
Friends Fiduciary Corporation (FFC) is a Quaker non-profit organization providing cost-effective, professional, socially responsible investment management services to Quaker meetings, churches, schools, and organizations. FFC manages over $600 Million for over 400 constituent investors across the country. Friends Fiduciary is a manager of managers, selecting best-in-class investment managers, who implement our Quaker socially responsible investment criteria for specific asset classes.
FFC offers five different funds: Quaker Growth & Income Fund, Quaker Green Impact Fund, Quaker Index Fund, Quaker Core Bond Fund, and the Short Term Investment Fund. Our constituent investors may invest in one or more funds in a single account; deposits, transfers and withdrawals can be made at any time at no cost.
FFC is the most active Quaker organization engaging in shareholder advocacy. FFC is the Quaker voice on important business issues. We believe that investing according to Quaker values supports long-term company and shareholder value. Friends Fiduciary has been serving the Religious Society of Friends since 1898.
Quaker testimonies and values guide Friends Fiduciary’s investment activities in three primary ways: we actively screen out companies that do not meet our Quaker values criteria; we engage in shareholder engagement by dialoguing directly with companies, filing shareholder proposals, and voting our proxies, consistent with Quaker values on environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues; and we share our unique, and under-represented Quaker business perspective on important policy issues.
Friends Fiduciary Delivers
- Competitive Investment Returns
- Professional Investment Management
- A Disciplined Quaker Socially Responsible Investment Approach
- Excellent Customer Service
Guided by Quaker principles, values and testimonies, Friends Fiduciary provides prudent, cost-effective management of financial assets for Friends organizations.
We strive to excel as:
- A national leader in socially responsible investing, delivering highly competitive investment performance while furthering Friends Testimonies and Concerns through our actions
- The trusted investment manager of choice for Yearly, Quarterly and Monthly Meetings of Friends
- A trusted partner in managing the long-term financial assets of Friends schools, retirement communities, and other Quaker organizations
- The most convenient and helpful resource for charitable giving, serving donors and Friends meetings and organizations